Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas decorations with 70mm

The 2nd week of December challenge was Christmas decorations with a 70mm lens. This first picture was taken in a dollar shop in Burwood shopping centre, NSW.  My model of the day helped me to arrange the stuff in style. It has red,green white and gold. But in the end I decided to make the photo sephia coloured,  to hide all the stuff in the background that was to distracting. All well, except then my friend Agman said that what would be the challenge if it is arrange? Well well.

So here is the 2nd picture, my 2nd entry 'without arrangement!'  It is taken from the window of a jewelry stall, also in Burwood. I turned the temperature a bit to give a more bluish colour.

What do you think? Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429 ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429