Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas at the Domain

I have never seen so many people in one place with Santa's hat before. Domain (Sydney, NSW) was packed last Saturday during the christmas carol celebration.

Food stalls were expensive as usual, but it didn't stop people from coming and spending the day with the family on the grass.




Using my big 70-200mm lens, I excuse myself to walk on the isles of the sea of picnic rugs to get closer to the stage and take a few snapshot.

I like this photo. I think the telstra red candle light holder does give a nice ambiance to the celebration. The kid is adorable!

Asian couple looking romantic. I think they know their picture was taken. Hard to take candid metal protruding 30 cm out from your face!

The music and the dancing gets even better when The Wiggles came on stage! Ah yes, they are Macquarie University graduates.


Finally, I will leave you with this artsy photo. Taken with longish exposures and moving the camera randomly. Kinda cool, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429 ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429