Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Brisbane with Vincent


It was so much nostalgia coming back to the city where I grew up. Even more when I had to spend the time in my university where I spent 10 years of studying too!

Some things changed. The cafeteria is much better now. With Subway and Boost Juice option now.

I had a peek at my old phd desk, the office was still the same. Great court was still the same. Dorothy Hill Engineering library, the lake, merlo's cafe.. Ah so much memories.





I met up with Vincent, a friend whom I met previously in Taiwan. We spent lunch at the University of Queensland's Schonell's pizza. One of the best pizza place ever in my life! The "Y" is the bet! He bought his Lomo camera (it's so cute! I want one too!). Then we walked around in the Great court afterwards.
We talked about life and how things are changing for the both of us since we last met in Taiwan. I'm so glad his English is so much better than my Mandarin! hehe..

Ah, it was a fun meeting! I'll wait for your visit to either Indonesia / Sydney ya? :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, what a shame that I missed you. But that was to be expected. Good to see you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429 ss_blog_claim=68529a9c63b9aa5aa8d9b7c74f046429